Translate

Presidenti che vanno......

One sunny day in 2009 an old man approached the White House.


He walked up to the Marine standing guard and said, 'I'd like to go in and
meet with President Bush.'


The Marine looked at the man and said, 'Sir, Mr. Bush is no longer
president and no longer resides here.'


The old man said 'Okay' and walked away.


The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the
same Marine 'I'd like to go in and meet with President Bush.'


The Marine told the man, 'Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Bush is no longer
president and no longer resides here.'


The man thanked him and walked away.


The third day, the old man approached the same Marine and said 'I'd like to
go in and meet with President Bush.'


The Marine looked at the man and said, 'Sir, this is the third day in a row
that you've been here asking to speak to Mr. Bush. I've told you every time
that Mr. Bush is no longer the president and that he no longer resides
here. Don't you understand?'


The old man looked at the Marine and said, 'Oh, I understand. I just love
hearing it.'


The Marine snapped to attention, saluted the old man, and said, 'See you
tomorrow, sir.'

No comments:

Post a Comment