Translate

The Italian Cowboy

Ogni Italiano deve affrontare tanti di quei problemi, ogni giorno (soprattutto adesso con la maledetta pandemia) che il mito del cowboy americano...fa quasi ridere !
____________________________________________

The Italian Cow Boy               Lyrics and music by Oscar Bartoli

The Italian Cow Boy Lyrics and music by Oscar Bartoli

I park in the third ( row ) for a coffee
I get a ticket. Just for me !
“Road works”, hourly parking
and a windshield washer
who is annoying me

Late to work, who cares about me ?
the secretary is there, but she is not..
what a poor life, I don’t have a dime
nobody helps me
I do everything by myself

I pay taxes without complaint
I live alone, but I’m not happy
I don’t have a mistress, I love plants
and Canaries
that are pretty.

I spend my life watching TV
who cares if you are not here ?
I survive without overworking
with the wisdom after the event

I’m the Italian Cow Boy
I survive, without overworking
with the wisdom after the event
I’m the Italian Cow Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment